These coaches were built between 1894 and 1898 and lasted through until the late 1930's.
They were the most typical of Caledonian coaches being seen in varying trains from 3 coach branch line sets to 8 coach formations for Clyde Coast Boat Trains.
The kits are designed so that the sides can be fully painted/linded and all the interior details fitted prior to final assembly.
Etched brass kit.
The full range of these coaches are due for release at Telford 2016